What is the 2015 EcoSys User Conference?
- EcoSys is the global standard for enterprise Project Controls software. Now in its 5th year, the EcoSys User Conference provides current and prospective EcoSys EPC customers with an exceptional opportunity to network and learn. The program spans two days and offers a combination of customer case studies, EcoSys EPC solutions, and technical sessions. Throughout the conference, attendees will discover how EcoSys EPC is used by other organizations, best practice approaches to project controls and project portfolio management, and new ways that EPC can help achieve greater efficiency, visibility and cost performance.
Where is the 2015 EcoSys User Conference?
- The 2015 EcoSys User Conference will be held at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort. Additional information is available in our Accommodations section.
When is the 2015 EcoSys User Conference?
- September 20-22, 2015. Post-conference trainings will take place from September 22-25. Additional information is available in our Agenda section.
How do I register?
- You can register for the 2015 EcoSys User Conference on our Registration page.
How much does it cost to register for the 2015 User Conference?
- Our Early Bird price of $899 (a $250 savings) is available if you register before July 8, 2015. After this date, the price is $1149. Full pricing details are available here.
What is EcoSys’ payment policy?
- The easiest way to pay for your User Conference registration is with a credit card through the online registration process.
What is EcoSys’ cancellation policy?
- If you must cancel for any reason, full refunds will be honored until August 14, 2015. After August 14, 2015, we cannot refund your registration but would be happy to transfer your registration to someone else for free, to attend in your place if done before September 7, 2015. You can read our complete refund and cancellation policy here.
- Please remember that canceling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel and/or travel arrangements – you are responsible for these cancellations.
Can I transfer my registration to someone else?
- Yes, if you transfer your registration to someone else before September 7, 2015.
How do I cancel or transfer my User Conference registration?
- Just email us at email@example.com to let us know you won’t be able to attend – it’s that simple. If you would like to transfer your registration to someone else, please include his or her name, email, job title, phone number, company and work address.
How can I become a sponsor at the 2015 EcoSys User Conference?
- To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, check out our sponsor page. For specific sponsorship questions, please email Diana Olano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel & Travel Info
Is there a preferred airline for travel?
- No, we have not made specific arrangements with any airline.
How long does it take to get to the hotel from the airport?
- Orlando International Airport: Approximately 30 minutes.
What weather should I expect for the 2015 EcoSys User Conference?
- The weather in Orlando in late September is warm. Expect daytime temperatures in the mid-80s to lower 90s (26-32 Celsius), and evening temperatures in the mid-70s (21-23 Celsius).
Are there special hotel rates for the 2015 EcoSys User Conference?
- Yes, EcoSys has reserved a block of rooms at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort, where the 2015 EcoSys User Conference will take place. The room rate is $229 per night (plus tax), for single or double occupancy.
- The discounted rate of $229 is a limited time offer and expires on
August 20, 2015August 27, 2015 or when the room block sells out.
- To book your room:
- Click here to make your hotel reservations online.
- Select the “Make a Reservation” tab.
- Enter your dates.
- Clock on “Corporate/Promo Code” and enter: CI0915EC
When should I book my flight home?
- Sessions will conclude at 12:30 PM on Tuesday, September 22. We encourage attendees to stay until the end since all sessions are extremely valuable to our attendees.
Food & Beverage
Is food included with my pass?
- Full conference registration passes include evening reception with food and drinks (Sunday), breakfast (Monday and Tuesday), snacks (Monday and Tuesday) and lunch (Monday).
Agenda & Sessions
What kinds of sessions can I expect this year?
Attendees can expect:
- Real-world case studies presented by EcoSys EPC customers
- Technical Sessions by EcoSys executives and top consultants showcasing solutions and capabilities of the software
- Partner presentations discussing industry issues and trends
2015 EcoSys User Conference Networking Events
Is the Sunday evening reception included in my registration?
- Yes, full conference passes include an invitation to the Sunday evening welcome reception.
Can I bring friends and family to 2015 EcoSys User Conference social events?
- 2015 EcoSys User Conference social events are exclusively for full conference registrants.
- A conference badge is required to attend any official 2015 EcoSys User Conference events unless otherwise noted.
EcoSys EPC Training
Is EcoSys EPC training available?
- Yes, immediately following the end of the conference, two concurrent 3.5-day training sessions will be offered. These training sessions are at an additional cost to the conference. Details of the course offering is available on the Agenda page.
The Little Things…
What is the suggested attire at the 2015 EcoSys User Conference?
- EcoSys suggests business casual attire. You may want to bring an extra layer to cover up, as session rooms can sometimes get a bit chilly.
Will EcoSys provide any off-site transportation?
- All planned conference events will take place at the Four Seasons Resort. Any transportation off-site will be at your personal expense and coordination.
How can I stay up to date on all things User Conference before and during the event?
- Connect with us on Linkedin, follow @EcoSysEPC on Twitter and join the conversation using the #EUC15 hashtag on social media.